Being a member in good standing and ongoing supporter of your alumni chapter helps keep the network strong and intact. The benefits derived from your membership include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Friendship and brotherhood with other Sigs in the Los Angeles area. We are from many chapters. If you are from L.A. or land here for a job or other reasons, you have a strong network, so important in a metropolitan area this large.
- Business and social networking
- Social events, i.e. luncheons, dinners, happy hours, breakfasts, golfing, activities & hobbies, sorority alumnae mixers, recognition events
- Give back to undergrads in many ways, i.e. as an alumni big brother, alumni advisory board for a chapter, financial support for Derby Days or other chapter fund-raisers, recruit a grad, etc.
- Career networking for yourself
- Reconnect with the ritual and the Fraternity
- Philanthropic involvement
- And much more!
Your Financial support of L.A. Sig enables us to maintain our chapter in good standing, maintain this website, continue ongoing communications, and support various chapter and undergraduate support programs. The cost is nominal and keeps you as a member in good standing. L.A. Sig thanks you for your support. You in fact ARE L.A. Sig.
There are two membership levels:
- Chapter Member: $40 per year
Entitles you to all rights and privileges of membership, name on website membership page, as well as discounts on chapter events.
- White Cross Premium Member: $100 per year
Entitles you to privileges of chapter member plus a profile on website, sponsorship of one E-Blast, preferred seating at chapter events, tile
ad on website and more to be added.
Click here to join and pay: